Alberta Agriculture is looking for folks to manage Swede midge traps in Beaver, Minburn, Wetaskiwin, Lamont, Two Hills and Smoky Lake Counties.
What is involved:
- Trap set up at canola field
- We provide the trapping kit
- Weekly trap visits to change the cards (10-12 weeks depending on canola)
- Sending the sticky cards to Ag Canada in Saskatoon for identification.A
- Ag Canada pays the shipping costs
- You will get the results returned to you from your traps once they are analyzed.
Alberta Agriculture is looking for 15-17 new sites.
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: swede midge