The best time for fall sampling is after soil has cooled to less than 10°C. Canola 4R Advantage provides financial incentive to soil test those fields that have not been sampled as part of a 4R Nutrient Stewardship plan in the past.
Inside the October 5, 2022 Canola Watch
- Canola Quiz – Yield Robbers
- Weeds: Fall-applied Edge, spraying after frost
- Storage: Green chaff is a risk factor
- Seed: Ask about verticillium-resistant cultivars
- Stems: Why do fall plant counts?
- Scouting checklist
- Canola Community Connections
Canola Watch is a free, unbiased, timely and research focused weekly newsletter from the Canola Council of Canada Crop Production Team
You can subscribe to Canola Watch and search all the articles on the Canola Watch website