Tests of blackleg residue can help select the right blackleg R-gene the next time canola goes on that field. This video explains.
Inside the November 2, 2022 Canola Watch
- Canola Quiz – Canola Digest
- Canola 4R Advantage – update
- Motivated to change: Canola seed plans for 2023
- A safe winter nap for stored canola
- Soil testing done. Now what?
- Scouting checklist
- Canola Community Connections
Canola Watch is a free, unbiased, timely and research focused weekly newsletter from the Canola Council of Canada Crop Production Team
You can subscribe to Canola Watch and search all the articles on the Canola Watch website