Weeds that emerge at the same time or shortly after the crop bite most deeply into yield in canola. In the video above, CCC agronomy specialist Ian Epp explains the importance of early weed removal.
Inside the June 1, 2022 Canola Watch
- Quiz – Missing Plants: When scouting after emergence, agronomists and growers may find that canola plant populations are less than they expected.
- Keep the upper hand on weeds
- Flea beetles are on the march
- How low is too low for plant density?
- A painfully difficult start
- Scouting checklist
- plus Community Connections
Canola Watch is a free, unbiased, timely and research focused weekly newsletter from the Canola Council of Canada Crop Production Team
You can subscribe to Canola Watch and search all the articles on the Canola Watch website