On-farm storage capacity allows farmers to sit on more of their grain and wait for better market prices, but this advantage falls apart if the crop spoils in the meantime. The best thing is to check all bins.
- Which canola varieties to put where?
- Which crops to seed first?
- What is your canola target stand?
- How will you catch up on fertilizer?
- What to do with crop remaining in the field?
Canola Watch is a free, unbiased, timely and research focused weekly newsletter from the Canola Council of Canada Crop Production Team
You can subscribe to Canola Watch and search all the articles on the Canola Watch website