The 5th annual canolaPALOOZA returns to the the Lacombe Research & Development Centre on Wednesday, June 26, 2019.
canolaPALOOZA is hosted by Alberta Canola, the Canola Council of Canada and Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada
There really is nothing like canolaPALOOZA – with over 125 experts spread across more than 25 learning stations… there really is AN EXPERT ANSWER FOR EVERY CANOLA QUESTION.
Set your own schedule as you visit the learning stations of your choice, all at your own pace!
THERE IS NO CHARGE TO ATTEND THIS EVENT – BUT PLEASE REGISTER
Meals and treats are available for purchase from the food trucks on site.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
INTERACTIVE LEARNING STATIONS
More than 125 researchers, agronomists and industry experts will be there to provide an expert answer to every canola question at these learning stations:
- Stand Establishment
- Seeding Implements
- Dormancy and Seed Banks
- Harvest Losses & Harvest Aids
- Cleavers & Cleavers Management
- Herbicide Injury
- Sprayer Tank Cleanout & Drift
- Genetics & Seed Production
- Pollinators & Ecosystems Services
- Soil Conservation
- Flea Beetles & Flea Beetle Management
- Beneficial Insects
- Pulse Agronomy
- Winter Wheat Agronomy
- Wheat Agronomy
- Drones & Imagery
- Farm Safety
- Market Access/Keep it Clean
- Canola Consumer Information
- Grain Grading
- Team Alberta Policy & Advocacy
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS FOR SUPPORTING canolaPALOOZA!
Visit the Gold Sponsors on the midway and visit the PALOOZA Plot Partners learning stations.
Interested in sponsoring canolaPALOOZA 2019 – contact [email protected]
Here’s a look back at the 2018 event – more than 700 attended the one day event!
CCA CREDITS – not available
- canolaPALOOZA does not have a structured start and stop time for specific sessions, therefore we are unable to obtain certification for continuing education credits.
- CCA’s can self report following the event – please see the Prairie CCA frequently asked questions for more information
- please print off the list of sessions and speakers and your registration confirmation email, as it may be required for self-reporting